More in Thomson...
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Montego woes
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - London to Dalaman
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Exit row vs last row (Birmingham to Jamaica)
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Birmingham to Sharm El Sheikh
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Barbados
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Special assistance
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Manchester to Antalya
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Mombasa II
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Manchester to Sal (Cape Verde)
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Manchester to Puerto del Rosario
Q&A: Thomson Airways - Telephone waiting times
Published: 21/03/2011 RSS
I am unable to contact you by phone as you tell me I could have to wait for up to 30 minutes!
I am unable to reserve my seats on the internet.
I have already booked seats 33A & 33b for the outward flight (TOM4512) on 3rd June.
Please reserve same seats for return flight (TOM4513) on 17th June.
I look forward to your confirmation.
Thanks for getting in touch, however I believe that you have us mistaken for Thomson Airways themselves. We at Seatplans.com provide an airline review and advice service, and are not affiliated with any one airline.
We understand that the long wait for a customer services representative at Thomson can be frustrating. You could try sending this issue through to the following email address: PreTravelCSthomsonairways@thomson.co.uk
If you have mobility issues, or something that might be considered a handicap, then you could try Thomson’s special assistance telephone number - 0844 871 1600. The waiting time will probably be shorter.
All the best,