More in Thomson...
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Montego woes
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - London to Dalaman
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Telephone waiting times
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Exit row vs last row (Birmingham to Jamaica)
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Birmingham to Sharm El Sheikh
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Barbados
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Special assistance
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Manchester to Antalya
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Mombasa II
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Manchester to Sal (Cape Verde)
Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Male II
We are flying from Gatwick to Male International on February 27.
We have tried to find a seatplan for the flight TOM54 but everytime we put in Male it goes to Malevo.
Can you tell me the plane tupe and seatplans, please?
Thanks for getting in touch.
You’ll be flying on board one of four different configurations of the B767. Unfortunately it’s hard to say which one, though the cramped, high-density 328-seat version can more or less be ruled out as it only serves short- to mid-haul routes.
The good news is that there isn’t a great deal to choose between the other three configurations, but if you would like to see them quickly, follow the links below.
You may also be interested in a previous answer to a similar question posed by someone travelling on the same route:
Do remember to visit us again and leave a review after your flight, you may be in with a chance of winning a prize.
All the best,