More in Thomson...
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Montego woes
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - London to Dalaman
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Telephone waiting times
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Exit row vs last row (Birmingham to Jamaica)
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Birmingham to Sharm El Sheikh
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Barbados
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Special assistance
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Manchester to Antalya
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Mombasa II
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Manchester to Sal (Cape Verde)
Q&A: Thomson Airways - Choosing a seat
Thank you so much for your recent reply to my e-mail, showing flt. configurations (see Q&A December 7).
I am now wondering if it is possible to book or request a seat. I ask because in the past I have had thrombosis and it advisable therefore for me to be able to walk about now & then, so 'B' seat would be preferable for me. Also, as I am 75 and have a small problem with my right arm so being as near to the front as possible is an advantage, I suppose as I wouldn't have so far to take my trolley.
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you.
Good to hear from you again.
It is indeed possible to choose your seat in advance with Thomson Airways, however it does come with a cost.
You can do this online yourself, if you have your booking reference. See the website below, it should tell you everything you need to know about costs etc.
Alternatively, give their call centre a ring on 0871 231 4793 (UK, 10p per minute).