More in News
- Easyjet strikes deal for 135 A320s
- Boeing secures 'commitments' for 102 B787-10s
- Virgin Atlantic to deploy B747 on all Manchester to Orlando flights
- Qatar Airways orders nine B777-300ERs
- Air France-KLM and Jet Airways sign codeshare agreement
- LHR Terminal 2 to be named after the Queen
- Win a stay in Singapore with Business Traveller
- DB ICE trains approved for Channel Tunnel
- Air France A380: What you need to know
- Tried and Tested: Qantas B767 economy
Waldorf Hilton unveils room refurb
The Waldorf Hilton on London’s Aldwych has unveiled 100 refurbished guest rooms as part of a £11.5 million revamp of the hotel.
The hotel says that the rooms have been brought “in line with the character and Edwardian heritage of the historic hotel”, with pastel colours and Italian leather headboards, and bathrooms featuring a “monochrome palette of white ceramic tiles with black trim and nickel fittings”.
A total of £3.4 million has been spent on the room refurbishments, which is part of a £11.5 million revamp of the hotel, including the refurbishment of the Adelphi Suite and Good Godfrey’s Bar.
For a look at new, refurbished and forthcoming hotels in London, see Capital Investment in the July / August 2012 edition of Business Traveller.
Report by Mark Caswell