More in News
- Air Canada to deploy B787 to Tokyo
- Finnair to install fully-flat seats across long-haul fleet
- IHG opens Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
- Iberia adds flights to Santiago service
- Carlson Rezidor to open two hotels in Saudi Arabia
- Easyjet announces Gatwick to Tel Aviv route
- Flybe axes 30 routes in network rejig
- Aegean to launch Birmingham-Athens route
- Air Canada reveals B787 Dreamliner cabin design
- Qatar to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
Waldorf Hilton unveils room refurb
The Waldorf Hilton on London’s Aldwych has unveiled 100 refurbished guest rooms as part of a £11.5 million revamp of the hotel.
The hotel says that the rooms have been brought “in line with the character and Edwardian heritage of the historic hotel”, with pastel colours and Italian leather headboards, and bathrooms featuring a “monochrome palette of white ceramic tiles with black trim and nickel fittings”.
A total of £3.4 million has been spent on the room refurbishments, which is part of a £11.5 million revamp of the hotel, including the refurbishment of the Adelphi Suite and Good Godfrey’s Bar.
For a look at new, refurbished and forthcoming hotels in London, see Capital Investment in the July / August 2012 edition of Business Traveller.
Report by Mark Caswell