More in News
- Easyjet strikes deal for 135 A320s
- Boeing secures 'commitments' for 102 B787-10s
- Virgin Atlantic to deploy B747 on all Manchester to Orlando flights
- Qatar Airways orders nine B777-300ERs
- Air France-KLM and Jet Airways sign codeshare agreement
- LHR Terminal 2 to be named after the Queen
- Win a stay in Singapore with Business Traveller
- DB ICE trains approved for Channel Tunnel
- Air France A380: What you need to know
- Tried and Tested: Qantas B767 economy
United launches four-day MileagePlus promotion
Published: 16/10/2012 RSS
United has launched a four-day MileagePlus promotion that gives members who purchase award miles a bonus of at least 30 percent.
To encourage participation in the offer, United will increase the bonus level depending on the numbers of those taking part.
After 501 transactions, the bonus will increase to 35 percent. Following 1,001, it will be 40 percent. At 1,501, the bonus will be 45 percent. After 2,001 transactions, the bonus will be 50 percent, and at 3,001, it will be 55 percent.
If more than 4,000 qualifying transactions occur during the promotion (which ends at 1159 CDT on October 19), the bonus will increase to 60 percent.
At least 5,000 miles must be purchased per transaction. With a 30 percent bonus, members would receive 6,500 miles for that purchase. With a 60 percent bonus, members would receive 8,000 miles.
For more information visit mileageplus.com/boostmymiles