More in News
- Flybe sells its Gatwick slots to Easyjet
- Restaurant check: Oblix
- Ascott to open first Saudi property
- Air France and Cyprus Airways enhance partnership
- Jet Airways plans Amsterdam switch
- Qantas extends Select on Q-Eat services
- Four new European routes at Cambridge airport
- Little Red’s transfer traffic disappoints
- Jetstar gears up for B787 launch
- Gatwick Express ‘veers towards Third World conditions’
The Hoxton launches Olympics £1 sale
London hotel The Hoxton is offering five rooms at £1 each, every night between July 1 and September 30, including all nights covering the London 2012 Games.
The Hoxton has run regular (and extremely popular) £1 sales in the past, but those still looking for rooms in London over the Olympics period may be particularly interested in trying to secure a room at the promotional rate.
The Shoreditch hotel says it will offer a total of over 500 rooms at £1, and in a departure from previous sales, customers will need to answer four multiple choice general knowledge questions before being eligible to search for a £1 room.
The hotel says that "If you are one of the fastest to correctly complete the quiz, your chances of getting a £1 room are about 40 to 1... If you get an answer wrong and need to start again your odds will have increased to about 100 to 1".
For more information visit hoxtonhotels.com.
Report by Mark Caswell