More in News
- Win a three-night stay at St Regis Beijing
- Book a hotel with Business Traveller
- Flight delays at UK airports
- Business Traveller UK Charity Auction 2013
- Compare flights with Business Traveller
- Air Canada to deploy B787 to Tokyo
- Finnair to install fully-flat seats across long-haul fleet
- IHG opens Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
- Iberia adds flights to Santiago service
- Carlson Rezidor to open two hotels in Saudi Arabia
The Hoxton launches Olympics £1 sale
London hotel The Hoxton is offering five rooms at £1 each, every night between July 1 and September 30, including all nights covering the London 2012 Games.
The Hoxton has run regular (and extremely popular) £1 sales in the past, but those still looking for rooms in London over the Olympics period may be particularly interested in trying to secure a room at the promotional rate.
The Shoreditch hotel says it will offer a total of over 500 rooms at £1, and in a departure from previous sales, customers will need to answer four multiple choice general knowledge questions before being eligible to search for a £1 room.
The hotel says that "If you are one of the fastest to correctly complete the quiz, your chances of getting a £1 room are about 40 to 1... If you get an answer wrong and need to start again your odds will have increased to about 100 to 1".
For more information visit hoxtonhotels.com.
Report by Mark Caswell