More in News
- Blumenthal reveals T2 restaurant details
- Marriott opens its first Osaka hotel
- Boeing finds 'hairline cracks' in 40 B787s
- Win Premium Economy return tickets with Qantas
- Reviews round-up
- Win an iPad Air
- Finnair reveals fully-flat business seat schedule
- Sri Lankan to join Oneworld in May
- 'Engine surge' forces BA aircraft to turn back
- Qatar upgrades business seat and IFE systems
The big picture: BA supports 'Movember' with A319 moustache
British Airways has painted one of its Airbus A319 aircraft with a moustache to help raise awareness for The Prostate Cancer Charity's Movember campaign.
The carrier opted for a "connoisseur" style moustache, which will be displayed on the nose of the aircraft during November.
Last year BA raised over £80,000 for the charity, and pilots and cabin crew including Kyle Patchett (above) are supporting this year's campaign by growing moustaches, while the carrier is also holding a series of employee roadshows to highlight health issues.
More information on the Movember campaign can be found at uk.movember.com.
Are you or your company taking part in Movember? Share your experiences below.