More in News
- Heathrow T2 giant sculpture is unveiled
- SIA cuts A380 flights to Australia
- Birmingham Airport runway extension ready next week
- Langham to open hotel in Dubai
- Flybe expands at London City Airport
- Qatar to deploy A330 on Vienna route
- Emirates Skywards partners with Europcar
- Emirates to fly A380 to Kuwait
- Etihad Regional launches Toulouse service
- Bonus Avios for Hilton Worldwide stays
The big picture: BA supports 'Movember' with A319 moustache
British Airways has painted one of its Airbus A319 aircraft with a moustache to help raise awareness for The Prostate Cancer Charity's Movember campaign.
The carrier opted for a "connoisseur" style moustache, which will be displayed on the nose of the aircraft during November.
Last year BA raised over £80,000 for the charity, and pilots and cabin crew including Kyle Patchett (above) are supporting this year's campaign by growing moustaches, while the carrier is also holding a series of employee roadshows to highlight health issues.
More information on the Movember campaign can be found at uk.movember.com.
Are you or your company taking part in Movember? Share your experiences below.