More in News
- Four new European routes at Cambridge airport
- Little Red’s transfer traffic disappoints
- Jetstar gears up for B787 launch
- Gatwick Express ‘veers towards Third World conditions’
- London Syon Park no longer a Waldorf Astoria hotel
- Ryanair reveals annual profits of £482 million
- City guides
- British Airways A380: What you need to know
- Win luxury hotel stays with Business Traveller
- JetBlue and Emirates agree codeshare expansion
The big picture: BA supports 'Movember' with A319 moustache
British Airways has painted one of its Airbus A319 aircraft with a moustache to help raise awareness for The Prostate Cancer Charity's Movember campaign.
The carrier opted for a "connoisseur" style moustache, which will be displayed on the nose of the aircraft during November.
Last year BA raised over £80,000 for the charity, and pilots and cabin crew including Kyle Patchett (above) are supporting this year's campaign by growing moustaches, while the carrier is also holding a series of employee roadshows to highlight health issues.
More information on the Movember campaign can be found at uk.movember.com.
Are you or your company taking part in Movember? Share your experiences below.