More in News
- ANA B777-300ER Premium Economy
- Airbus A350 XWB: The lowdown
- Third LHR runway 'could reduce fares by £300'
- Cathay Pacific and Qatar sign new codeshare
- Northern Ireland passengers at Dublin Airport number 570,000
- ANA B777-300ER Business Class
- Oakwood opens City of London property
- Etihad to up services to Athens and Larnaca
- Lufthansa introduces long-haul seat fees
- Qatar to fly B787 daily to Bali
The big picture: BA supports 'Movember' with A319 moustache
British Airways has painted one of its Airbus A319 aircraft with a moustache to help raise awareness for The Prostate Cancer Charity's Movember campaign.
The carrier opted for a "connoisseur" style moustache, which will be displayed on the nose of the aircraft during November.
Last year BA raised over £80,000 for the charity, and pilots and cabin crew including Kyle Patchett (above) are supporting this year's campaign by growing moustaches, while the carrier is also holding a series of employee roadshows to highlight health issues.
More information on the Movember campaign can be found at uk.movember.com.
Are you or your company taking part in Movember? Share your experiences below.