More in News
- BA to fly A380 to Washington
- Hotel check: Edition, London
- Qatar to launch Larnaca route
- BA moves to allow unrestricted use of handheld devices
- AA / US Airways merger completes
- Lufthansa 'to sell off Miles and More'
- ANA to launch services to LHR and Paris CDG
- Etihad to double flights to Indian destinations
- Win a three-night stay at St Regis Beijing
- Book a hotel with Business Traveller
The big picture: BA supports 'Movember' with A319 moustache
British Airways has painted one of its Airbus A319 aircraft with a moustache to help raise awareness for The Prostate Cancer Charity's Movember campaign.
The carrier opted for a "connoisseur" style moustache, which will be displayed on the nose of the aircraft during November.
Last year BA raised over £80,000 for the charity, and pilots and cabin crew including Kyle Patchett (above) are supporting this year's campaign by growing moustaches, while the carrier is also holding a series of employee roadshows to highlight health issues.
More information on the Movember campaign can be found at uk.movember.com.
Are you or your company taking part in Movember? Share your experiences below.