More in News
- Easyjet announces Gatwick to Tel Aviv route
- Flybe axes 30 routes in network rejig
- Aegean to launch Birmingham-Athens route
- Air Canada reveals B787 Dreamliner cabin design
- Qatar to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Aer Lingus to launch Shannon-Bristol route
- BA adds flights to Cape Town route
- Firmdale to open new London hotel in May
- Rosewood confirms Hotel de Crillon takeover
- Cityhopper 'to take over KLM's European network'
Ryanair to launch Stansted-Lublin route
Ryanair is to launch flights from London Stansted to Lublin this December, its 11th Polish destination.
The new route will launch on December 17, with a three times-weekly service operating on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Flight FR9524 will depart Stansted at 1000, arriving into Lublin at 1340, with the return leg FR9525 leaving Poland at 1405, landing back into London at 1550.
The new Lublin airport is nearing completion, and is located around 10km from the city centre. Wizzair is also set to launch flights from London Luton to Lublin on December 18.
Lublin is Poland’s ninth largest city, with a population of around 350,000 people, and is located around 170km south east of the capital Warsaw.
For more information visit ryanair.com.
Report by Mark Caswell