More in News
- Delta plans US-UK shuttle service with Virgin Atlantic
- Delta prepares for T4 JFK opening
- Aegean to launch Manchester to Athens route
- Flybe sells its Gatwick slots to Easyjet
- Restaurant check: Oblix
- Ascott to open first Saudi property
- Air France and Cyprus Airways enhance partnership
- Jet Airways plans Amsterdam switch
- Qantas extends Select on Q-Eat services
- Four new European routes at Cambridge airport
Ryanair to launch Stansted-Lublin route
Ryanair is to launch flights from London Stansted to Lublin this December, its 11th Polish destination.
The new route will launch on December 17, with a three times-weekly service operating on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Flight FR9524 will depart Stansted at 1000, arriving into Lublin at 1340, with the return leg FR9525 leaving Poland at 1405, landing back into London at 1550.
The new Lublin airport is nearing completion, and is located around 10km from the city centre. Wizzair is also set to launch flights from London Luton to Lublin on December 18.
Lublin is Poland’s ninth largest city, with a population of around 350,000 people, and is located around 170km south east of the capital Warsaw.
For more information visit ryanair.com.
Report by Mark Caswell