More in News
- Win luxury hotel stays with Business Traveller
- Easyjet's frequent flyer programme: Easyjet Plus
- First look: Delta's T4 Concourse B
- BA aircraft makes emergency landing at LHR
- Oman Air orders three A330-300s
- W London ‘does brunch’
- Qantas finishes refurbishing B767 interiors
- Emirates opens refurbished CDG lounge
- Hyatt to open Regency hotel in Amsterdam
- Delta plans US-UK shuttle service with Virgin Atlantic
Radisson Blu to open three new Chinese properties
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has announced further expansion of its Radisson Blu brand in China, with new properties in Chengdu, Wuhan and Wuxi.
All three hotels are scheduled to open in 2014, and bring to 33 the number of properties open or under development within the Carlson Rezidor portfolio in China.
Radisson Blu Plaza Wuxi will feature 300 rooms within a 42-storey building, with views of the city and Wuxi Lake. The city is located around 130km west of Shanghai, and around 50km north west of Suzhou.
The 242-room Radisson Blu Chengdu East will be housed at Media Plaza, a mixed use development within the 339-metre high SC Tower, the tallest building in western China.
Finally the Radisson Blu Wuhan ETD Zone will feature 348 rooms with views of Hou Guan Lake, and will be the first Carlson Rezidor property within the central Chinese city.
For more information visit radissonblu.com.
Report by Mark Caswell