More in News
- BA to fly A380 to Washington
- Hotel check: Edition, London
- Qatar to launch Larnaca route
- BA moves to allow unrestricted use of handheld devices
- AA / US Airways merger completes
- Lufthansa 'to sell off Miles and More'
- ANA to launch services to LHR and Paris CDG
- Etihad to double flights to Indian destinations
- Win a three-night stay at St Regis Beijing
- Book a hotel with Business Traveller
Radisson Blu to open three new Chinese properties
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has announced further expansion of its Radisson Blu brand in China, with new properties in Chengdu, Wuhan and Wuxi.
All three hotels are scheduled to open in 2014, and bring to 33 the number of properties open or under development within the Carlson Rezidor portfolio in China.
Radisson Blu Plaza Wuxi will feature 300 rooms within a 42-storey building, with views of the city and Wuxi Lake. The city is located around 130km west of Shanghai, and around 50km north west of Suzhou.
The 242-room Radisson Blu Chengdu East will be housed at Media Plaza, a mixed use development within the 339-metre high SC Tower, the tallest building in western China.
Finally the Radisson Blu Wuhan ETD Zone will feature 348 rooms with views of Hou Guan Lake, and will be the first Carlson Rezidor property within the central Chinese city.
For more information visit radissonblu.com.
Report by Mark Caswell