More in News
- Qantas extends Select on Q-Eat services
- Four new European routes at Cambridge airport
- Little Red’s transfer traffic disappoints
- Jetstar gears up for B787 launch
- Gatwick Express ‘veers towards Third World conditions’
- London Syon Park no longer a Waldorf Astoria hotel
- Ryanair reveals annual profits of £482 million
- City guides
- British Airways A380: What you need to know
- Win luxury hotel stays with Business Traveller
Park Grand opens Heathrow property
Park Grand has opened its third London property, located around five miles from Heathrow airport in Hounslow.
The 115-room hotel features free wifi, a restaurant and bar serving American, Italian and Indian cuisine, three meeting rooms, a fitness centre and parking facilities.
The hotel is situated on Great West Road, around 0.7 miles from Hounslow Central tube station (with links to Heathrow airport on the Piccadilly line), and around five miles from Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 and 3.
The Park Grand brand falls under the Shaftesbury Hotels collection, with sister properties in Paddington and Hyde Park.
Report by Mark Caswell