More in News
- Little Red to double baggage allowance
- Easyjet to expand Rome Fiumicino operation
- Etihad adds Perth and Dallas routes for 2014
- Priority Pass adds 12 lounges to network
- BA Executive Club ditches 'same address spend rule'
- Does Thai Scandinavia have the best "premium economy"?
- Novotel to open at Wembley Stadium
- Eva Air and Singapore Airlines start codeshare
- KLM adds ultra-slim seats on Cityhopper fleet
- Air Canada orders 109 B737 Max aircraft
Park Grand opens Heathrow property
Park Grand has opened its third London property, located around five miles from Heathrow airport in Hounslow.
The 115-room hotel features free wifi, a restaurant and bar serving American, Italian and Indian cuisine, three meeting rooms, a fitness centre and parking facilities.
The hotel is situated on Great West Road, around 0.7 miles from Hounslow Central tube station (with links to Heathrow airport on the Piccadilly line), and around five miles from Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 and 3.
The Park Grand brand falls under the Shaftesbury Hotels collection, with sister properties in Paddington and Hyde Park.
Report by Mark Caswell