More in News
- Virgin to add fifth weekly flight to Vancouver
- BA to fly A380 to Washington
- Hotel check: Edition, London
- Qatar to launch Larnaca route
- BA moves to allow unrestricted use of handheld devices
- AA / US Airways merger completes
- Lufthansa 'to sell off Miles and More'
- ANA to launch services to LHR and Paris CDG
- Etihad to double flights to Indian destinations
- Win a three-night stay at St Regis Beijing
Millennium and Copthorne Hotels partners with Qatar Airways
Frequent flyers with Gulf carrier Qatar Airways can now earn miles when staying in Millennium and Copthorne properties worldwide.
Members of the Privilege Club scheme can immediately start earning 500 Qmiles for every qualifying stay at more than 120 Millennium and Copthorne properties across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa.
Members must present their airline membership card or quote their number upon check-in and blackout dates may apply. For full terms and conditions, click here.
Qmiles can be redeemed for complimentary flights and upgrades on Qatar Airways’ global network of 118 destinations. FFP members can also take advantage of benefits such as priority check-in and boarding, extra baggage allowance and unlimited lounge access.
For those of you that are unfamiliar with Millenium and Copthorne hotels, click here for a special report on all you need to know about the brand.
Report by Scott Carey