More in News
- Flydubai launches business class across its network
- Easyjet strikes deal for 135 A320s
- Boeing secures 'commitments' for 102 B787-10s
- Virgin Atlantic to deploy B747 on all Manchester to Orlando flights
- Qatar Airways orders nine B777-300ERs
- Air France-KLM and Jet Airways sign codeshare agreement
- LHR Terminal 2 to be named after the Queen
- Win a stay in Singapore with Business Traveller
- DB ICE trains approved for Channel Tunnel
- Air France A380: What you need to know
Lufthansa's B747-8 to serve Bengaluru from September 13
Lufthansa has confirmed it will operate its B747-8 aircraft on the Frankfurt-Bengaluru route from September 13.
The carrier's B747-800 microsite confirms that the aircraft will be added to the Frankfurt-Bengaluru route from September 13, with bookings now open. The site also states that "Los Angeles will be added shortly".
Lufthansa has a total of 20 B747-8s on order, with delivered aircraft configured with eight first class seats in the "nose", 92 fully-flat business class seats across the upper and lower decks, and 262 economy seats on the lower deck (to see a seat plan, click here).
For more information on the fully-flat business class seat which debuted on this aircraft, click here.
For more information visit lufthansa.com.
Report by Mark Caswell