More in News
- BA to fly A380 to Washington
- Hotel check: Edition, London
- Qatar to launch Larnaca route
- BA moves to allow unrestricted use of handheld devices
- AA / US Airways merger completes
- Lufthansa 'to sell off Miles and More'
- ANA to launch services to LHR and Paris CDG
- Etihad to double flights to Indian destinations
- Win a three-night stay at St Regis Beijing
- Book a hotel with Business Traveller
Lufthansa's B747-8 to serve Bengaluru from September 13
Lufthansa has confirmed it will operate its B747-8 aircraft on the Frankfurt-Bengaluru route from September 13.
The carrier's B747-800 microsite confirms that the aircraft will be added to the Frankfurt-Bengaluru route from September 13, with bookings now open. The site also states that "Los Angeles will be added shortly".
Lufthansa has a total of 20 B747-8s on order, with delivered aircraft configured with eight first class seats in the "nose", 92 fully-flat business class seats across the upper and lower decks, and 262 economy seats on the lower deck (to see a seat plan, click here).
For more information on the fully-flat business class seat which debuted on this aircraft, click here.
For more information visit lufthansa.com.
Report by Mark Caswell