More in News
- Qantas extends Select on Q-Eat services
- Four new European routes at Cambridge airport
- Little Red’s transfer traffic disappoints
- Jetstar gears up for B787 launch
- Gatwick Express ‘veers towards Third World conditions’
- London Syon Park no longer a Waldorf Astoria hotel
- Ryanair reveals annual profits of £482 million
- City guides
- British Airways A380: What you need to know
- Win luxury hotel stays with Business Traveller
Hilton Garden Inn debuts in The Netherlands
Hilton Worldwide has opened its first Garden Inn property in The Netherlands.
Situated on the Old Rhine River in Leiden, the hotel is close to attractions including the Corpus Museum and Bio-Science Park, and around ten minutes from the city’s town centre.
Its 173 guestrooms are equipped with complimentary high-speed wifi internet access, the brand’s signature Garden Sleep System bed and an ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller.
Facilities include a gym, business centre and meetings space for up to 80 people.
The city of Leiden is situated around 20km north of The Hague, and around 40km south of Amsterdam.
The new hotel joins six existing Hilton Worldwide properties in The Netherlands, with further planned openings including the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam next year and a Hilton property at Amsterdam Schiphol airport in 2015 (see online news March 22).
For more information visit hilton.com.
Report by Kimberley Chen