More in News
- Business Traveller UK Charity Auction 2013
- Compare flights with Business Traveller
- Air Canada to deploy B787 to Tokyo
- Finnair to install fully-flat seats across long-haul fleet
- IHG opens Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
- Iberia adds flights to Santiago service
- Carlson Rezidor to open two hotels in Saudi Arabia
- Easyjet announces Gatwick to Tel Aviv route
- Flybe axes 30 routes in network rejig
- Aegean to launch Birmingham-Athens route
Hilton Garden Inn debuts in The Netherlands
Hilton Worldwide has opened its first Garden Inn property in The Netherlands.
Situated on the Old Rhine River in Leiden, the hotel is close to attractions including the Corpus Museum and Bio-Science Park, and around ten minutes from the city’s town centre.
Its 173 guestrooms are equipped with complimentary high-speed wifi internet access, the brand’s signature Garden Sleep System bed and an ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller.
Facilities include a gym, business centre and meetings space for up to 80 people.
The city of Leiden is situated around 20km north of The Hague, and around 40km south of Amsterdam.
The new hotel joins six existing Hilton Worldwide properties in The Netherlands, with further planned openings including the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam next year and a Hilton property at Amsterdam Schiphol airport in 2015 (see online news March 22).
For more information visit hilton.com.
Report by Kimberley Chen