More in News
- Easyjet's frequent flyer programme: Easyjet Plus
- First look: Delta's T4 Concourse B
- BA aircraft makes emergency landing at LHR
- Oman Air orders three A330-300s
- W London ‘does brunch’
- Qantas finishes refurbishing B767 interiors
- Emirates opens refurbished CDG lounge
- Hyatt to open Regency hotel in Amsterdam
- Delta plans US-UK shuttle service with Virgin Atlantic
- Delta prepares for T4 JFK opening
Four Seasons Toronto to open in October
Four Seasons is now taking reservations for stays at the forthcoming Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, in the city where it all began for the group over 50 years ago.
The 259-room new-build property is located in the Yorkville district of the city, just one block from the former Four Seasons Toronto, which closed in March.
The hotel and accompanying residences are spread across two buildings - the 26-floor East Residence and 55-storey West Residence.
Reservations are now being taken from October 5, with features including 217 rooms and 42 suites, as well as a 2,787sqm spa with 17 treatments rooms and a sunlit relaxation pool.
Michelin-starred chef Daniel Boulud (responsible for restaurants at Mandarin Oriental properties in London and Paris) has created the menus for both the ground floor Dbar restaurant, and the mezzanine level Café Boulud.
The first Four Seasons hotel opened on Toronto’s Jarvis Street in 1961, followed by the group’s Inn on the Park property, and the Four Seasons Toronto which opened in the 1970s.
For more information visit fourseasons.com.
Report by Mark Caswell