More in News
- Business Traveller UK Charity Auction 2013
- Compare flights with Business Traveller
- Air Canada to deploy B787 to Tokyo
- Finnair to install fully-flat seats across long-haul fleet
- IHG opens Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
- Iberia adds flights to Santiago service
- Carlson Rezidor to open two hotels in Saudi Arabia
- Easyjet announces Gatwick to Tel Aviv route
- Flybe axes 30 routes in network rejig
- Aegean to launch Birmingham-Athens route
Four Seasons Toronto to open in October
Four Seasons is now taking reservations for stays at the forthcoming Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, in the city where it all began for the group over 50 years ago.
The 259-room new-build property is located in the Yorkville district of the city, just one block from the former Four Seasons Toronto, which closed in March.
The hotel and accompanying residences are spread across two buildings - the 26-floor East Residence and 55-storey West Residence.
Reservations are now being taken from October 5, with features including 217 rooms and 42 suites, as well as a 2,787sqm spa with 17 treatments rooms and a sunlit relaxation pool.
Michelin-starred chef Daniel Boulud (responsible for restaurants at Mandarin Oriental properties in London and Paris) has created the menus for both the ground floor Dbar restaurant, and the mezzanine level Café Boulud.
The first Four Seasons hotel opened on Toronto’s Jarvis Street in 1961, followed by the group’s Inn on the Park property, and the Four Seasons Toronto which opened in the 1970s.
For more information visit fourseasons.com.
Report by Mark Caswell