More in News
- Jet Airways plans Amsterdam switch
- Qantas extends Select on Q-Eat services
- Four new European routes at Cambridge airport
- Little Red’s transfer traffic disappoints
- Jetstar gears up for B787 launch
- Gatwick Express ‘veers towards Third World conditions’
- London Syon Park no longer a Waldorf Astoria hotel
- Ryanair reveals annual profits of £482 million
- City guides
- British Airways A380: What you need to know
Four Seasons debuts in Baku
Luxury hotel group Four Seasons has opened its first property in Azerbaijan, a 171-room hotel in the country’s capital Baku.
Four Seasons Hotel Baku joins a growing list of international hotel brands opening in the city, with Hilton unveiling its first property in 2011, and JW Marriott opening a 243-room hotel earlier this year (see online news May 25). Jumeirah is also gearing up to open the Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel on the shores of the Caspian sea.
The Four Seasons property is located on the waterfront and features four food and beverage outlets including the rooftop Kaspia restaurant and bar, and spa facilities including an indoor pool and separate male and female hammams, steam rooms and whirlpools.
The 90th property in the Four Seasons portfolio also offers eight meeting spaces, with the Segah Grand Ballroom holding up to 500 people for a reception.
For more information visit fourseasons.com.
Report by Mark Caswell