More in News
- Priority Pass adds 12 lounges to network
- Etihad adds Dallas route for 2014
- BA Executive Club ditches 'same address rule'
- Does Thai Scandinavia have the best "premium economy"?
- Novotel to open at Wembley Stadium
- Eva Air and Singapore Airlines start codeshare
- KLM adds ultra-slim seats on Cityhopper fleet
- Air Canada orders 109 B737 Max aircraft
- BA increases Gold Executive Club benefits
- Lufthansa to launch premium economy next November
Four Seasons debuts in Baku
Luxury hotel group Four Seasons has opened its first property in Azerbaijan, a 171-room hotel in the country’s capital Baku.
Four Seasons Hotel Baku joins a growing list of international hotel brands opening in the city, with Hilton unveiling its first property in 2011, and JW Marriott opening a 243-room hotel earlier this year (see online news May 25). Jumeirah is also gearing up to open the Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel on the shores of the Caspian sea.
The Four Seasons property is located on the waterfront and features four food and beverage outlets including the rooftop Kaspia restaurant and bar, and spa facilities including an indoor pool and separate male and female hammams, steam rooms and whirlpools.
The 90th property in the Four Seasons portfolio also offers eight meeting spaces, with the Segah Grand Ballroom holding up to 500 people for a reception.
For more information visit fourseasons.com.
Report by Mark Caswell