More in News
- Jet Airways plans Amsterdam switch
- Qantas extends Select on Q-Eat services
- Four new European routes at Cambridge airport
- Little Red’s transfer traffic disappoints
- Jetstar gears up for B787 launch
- Gatwick Express ‘veers towards Third World conditions’
- London Syon Park no longer a Waldorf Astoria hotel
- Ryanair reveals annual profits of £482 million
- City guides
- British Airways A380: What you need to know
Emirates Skywards offers Washington DC benefits
Emirates is celebrating the launch of its latest route to Washington DC, starting September 12 (see online news March 15), with three new frequent flyer benefits for its Skywards members.
Opt-in for the miles accelerator bonus when you purchase a return ticket to Washington and receive up to 16,000 bonus miles. Customers must book before August 31 for travel between September 12-31 and opt in using a link in their most recent Skywards newsletter or online at skywards.com.
Stay at any of nine participating Marriott hotels in the US capital between Thursday and Sunday between September 12 and March 31, 2013 and receive 1,000 bonus miles and complimentary breakfast for two. Simply quote the promotional code 'E15' during booking.
Finally, earn 500 Skywards miles per night and up to 2,500 miles per stay at The Fairmont Washington, DC, as opposed to the standard 500 miles per stay. Bookings must be made online between August 1 and March 31 for a stay between September 12 and March 31.
For more information visit skywards.com.
Report by Scott Carey