More in News
- Qatar to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Aer Lingus to launch Shannon-Bristol route
- BA adds flights to Cape Town route
- Firmdale to open new London hotel in May
- Rosewood confirms Hotel de Crillon takeover
- Cityhopper 'to take over KLM's European network'
- ANZ relaunches app with online check-in
- Easyjet launches Chinese website
- Eastern Airways adds third French domestic route
- Marriott expands mobile check-in service
Cityjet to launch LCY-Nuremberg route
Cityjet is to launch twice-daily weekday flights between London City and Nuremberg from January, joining its recently announced service to Munster.
The Air France subsidiary will commence the route on January 27, 2013, with a lunchtime and early evening service from LCY, and a morning and late afternoon service from Nuremberg. The carrier will also operate one Nuremberg-bound flight on Sunday evening, and a London-bound service on Saturday morning. The full flight schedule is detailed below.
The LCY-Nuremberg route will be the carrier’s second service to Germany, following the announcement of flights to Munster-Osnabruck on October 29 (see online news July 18).
Air Berlin currently serves Nuremberg from London Gatwick airport, with BA codesharing on the route.
For more information visit cityjet.com.
Report by Mark Caswell
Cityjet’s LCY-Nuremberg schedules from January 27, 2013
London City to Nuremberg
- Monday - Friday: departs 1305, arrives 1555
- Monday - Friday: departs 1825, arrives 2115
- Sunday: departs 1855, arrives 2145
Nuremberg to London City
- Monday - Friday: departs 0745, arrives 0835
- Monday - Friday: departs 1705, arrives 1755
- Saturday: departs 0930, arrives 1020