More in News
- British Airways A380: What you need to know
- Win luxury hotel stays with Business Traveller
- JetBlue and Emirates agree codeshare expansion
- Heathrow: Third runway is only solution
- Third terminal for Frankfurt
- Dubai runway to close for 80 days in 2014
- BA to launch Gatwick to Larnaca route
- DB to stop selling Thalys tickets
- ANA reports 'problem' with modified Dreamliner
- Hilton London Islington undergoes £5.2m refurb
Compare flights with Business Traveller
Originally published on businesstraveller.com 04/05/2013
Business Traveller's flight comparison service is offered in association with Directflights.com, enabling readers to compare prices across over 500 airlines including BA, Qantas, United, Virgin Atlantic and Easyjet.
The easy-to-use comparison service includes the ability to filter results according to cabin class, price, departure times, stopovers, flight duration and airports.
Users can also choose which currency to display prices in, and can opt to have search results emailed to them for future use.
To try out our new flight comparison service visit businesstraveller.com/plan-and-book and click on ‘Book a Flight’.