More in News
- BA increases Gold Executive Club benefits
- Lufthansa to launch premium economy next November
- Marriott to open its third Washington hotel
- Air France to add Tokyo Haneda route
- London's Balthazar launches private room
- Virgin to add fifth weekly flight to Vancouver
- BA to fly A380 to Washington
- Hotel check: Edition, London
- Qatar to launch Larnaca route
- BA moves to allow unrestricted use of handheld devices
Business Traveller July / August edition now live
Originally published on businesstraveller.com 29/06/2012
Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online before everyone else.
All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the July / August 2012 edition has now gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a Contura suit carrier and 20 per cent off subscription rates. For more information click here.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A look at the positive effects of the Olympics on London's hotel scene
- Cutting the cost of rail travel
- A round-up of the latest gadgets to help our physique and boost motivation
- Travel options from London to Doha and beyond
- A look at the up-and-coming Silicon Roundabout in East London
- Meeting options in Prague
- A report on Abu Dhabi's experimental eco-city Masdar
- A look at the benefits of major airline loyalty schemes worldwide
- Four hours in London's Notting Hill
- Golfing around Los Angeles
- A look at getting cheap business tickets in the Eurozone
- Our frequent traveller takes her boyfriend on a work trip
Plus we review the Grosvenor House Dubai, as well as the refurbished Sheraton Grand and newly opened Hotel Indigo in Edinburgh.
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access.
If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.