More in News
- Easyjet's frequent flyer programme: Easyjet Plus
- First look: Delta's T4 Concourse B
- BA aircraft makes emergency landing at LHR
- Oman Air orders three A330-300s
- W London ‘does brunch’
- Qantas finishes refurbishing B767 interiors
- Emirates opens refurbished CDG lounge
- Hyatt to open Regency hotel in Amsterdam
- Delta plans US-UK shuttle service with Virgin Atlantic
- Delta prepares for T4 JFK opening
Belgian national strike set to disrupt Eurostar services
Eurostar is advising customers planning to visit Brussels on October 3 to change their travel dates, with a national strike set to take place in Belgium next Wednesday.
The rail operator says that if the industrial action does go ahead it will not run services to and from Brussels from 2200 CET on October 2, until 2200 CET on October 3. Services will terminate and start at Lille during this period.
The operator says that "As a precaution, Eurostar strongly recommends that passengers planning to travel to or from Brussels on Wednesday October 3 (or on the 1904 departure from London on October 2) should exchange their tickets for travel before or after".
Eurostar said it will offer refunds or exchanges free of charge regardless of ticket conditions, but subject to availability on alternative services, and advised customers wishing to re-book their travel to contact their original point of sale, or Eurostar on one of the following numbers:
- UK 08432 186 186
- Belgium 02 40 06 731