More in News
- BA moves to allow unrestricted use of handheld devices
- AA / US Airways merger completes
- Lufthansa 'to sell off Miles and More'
- ANA to launch services to LHR and Paris CDG
- Etihad to double flights to Indian destinations
- Win a three-night stay at St Regis Beijing
- Book a hotel with Business Traveller
- Flight delays at UK airports
- Business Traveller UK Charity Auction 2013
- Compare flights with Business Traveller
BA Openskies to relaunch Orly-JFK route
British Airways subsidiary BA Openskies is to reinstate its Paris Orly to New York JFK service from March 31 next year, a route it last served in January 2010.
Daily service BA8005 will depart Orly at 1455, arriving into JFK at 1725, with the return leg BA8006 leaving New York at 2100, landing back into Paris at 1035 the following day.
BA Openskies also serves the Paris Orly-New York Newark route twice daily.
Report by Mark Caswell