More in News
- City guides
- British Airways A380: What you need to know
- Win luxury hotel stays with Business Traveller
- JetBlue and Emirates agree codeshare expansion
- Heathrow: Third runway is only solution
- Third terminal for Frankfurt
- Dubai runway to close for 80 days in 2014
- BA to launch Gatwick to Larnaca route
- DB to stop selling Thalys tickets
- ANA reports 'problem' with modified Dreamliner
BA Openskies to relaunch Orly-JFK route
British Airways subsidiary BA Openskies is to reinstate its Paris Orly to New York JFK service from March 31 next year, a route it last served in January 2010.
Daily service BA8005 will depart Orly at 1455, arriving into JFK at 1725, with the return leg BA8006 leaving New York at 2100, landing back into Paris at 1035 the following day.
BA Openskies also serves the Paris Orly-New York Newark route twice daily.
Report by Mark Caswell