More in News
- Air France-KLM orders 25 A350-900s
- Hotel check: One Leicester Street
- Flydubai launches business class across its network
- Tried and Tested: Finnair A330-300 business
- Easyjet strikes deal for 135 A320s
- Boeing secures 'commitments' for 102 B787-10s
- Virgin Atlantic to deploy B747 on all Manchester to Orlando flights
- Qatar Airways orders nine B777-300ERs
- Air France-KLM and Jet Airways sign codeshare agreement
- LHR Terminal 2 to be named after the Queen
Air Berlin to drop Gatwick-Nuremberg route
Earlier this week we reported that Cityjet is to launch a new route between London City and Nuremberg from January 27 next year (see online news October 16).
Now it appears that Air Berlin is to drop its existing six times-weekly route between London Gatwick and the German city from January 7.
Business Traveller was alerted to the news by industry website airlineroute.net, and having checked the carrier’s online reservations system, we can confirm that no flight availability is now showing after January 6.
Fellow Oneworld member British Airways currently codeshares on Air Berlin’s Gatwick-Nuremberg route.
For more information visit airberlin.com.
Report by Mark Caswell