More in News
- Win a three-night stay at St Regis Beijing
- Book a hotel with Business Traveller
- Flight delays at UK airports
- Business Traveller UK Charity Auction 2013
- Compare flights with Business Traveller
- Air Canada to deploy B787 to Tokyo
- Finnair to install fully-flat seats across long-haul fleet
- IHG opens Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
- Iberia adds flights to Santiago service
- Carlson Rezidor to open two hotels in Saudi Arabia
Air Berlin to drop Gatwick-Nuremberg route
Earlier this week we reported that Cityjet is to launch a new route between London City and Nuremberg from January 27 next year (see online news October 16).
Now it appears that Air Berlin is to drop its existing six times-weekly route between London Gatwick and the German city from January 7.
Business Traveller was alerted to the news by industry website airlineroute.net, and having checked the carrier’s online reservations system, we can confirm that no flight availability is now showing after January 6.
Fellow Oneworld member British Airways currently codeshares on Air Berlin’s Gatwick-Nuremberg route.
For more information visit airberlin.com.
Report by Mark Caswell