More in News
- BA aircraft makes emergency landing at LHR
- Oman Air orders three A330-300s
- W London ‘does brunch’
- Qantas finishes refurbishing B767 interiors
- Emirates opens refurbished CDG lounge
- Hyatt to open Regency hotel in Amsterdam
- Delta plans US-UK shuttle service with Virgin Atlantic
- Delta prepares for T4 JFK opening
- Aegean to launch Manchester to Athens route
- Flybe sells its Gatwick slots to Easyjet
Qatar Airways launches global sale
Published: 04/09/2012 RSS
Qatar Airways has launched a global sale which ends at 2359 on September 6 (local time in each market).
The sale covers destinations across its network and the travel window runs between September 10-March 13 although there are blackout dates between December 14-23 and January 2-20, and several additional restrictions (click link above and scroll down to see the list).
Prices range from AED1,120 to Cairo, AED1,570 to Kuala Lumpur and AED3,000 to New York.
Discounts apply to business and economy fares and where business is not operated, first class is applicable.
For more information, visit qatarairways.com
Report by Dominic Ellis