More in News
- Win a three-night stay at St Regis Beijing
- Book a hotel with Business Traveller
- Flight delays at UK airports
- Business Traveller UK Charity Auction 2013
- Compare flights with Business Traveller
- Air Canada to deploy B787 to Tokyo
- Finnair to install fully-flat seats across long-haul fleet
- IHG opens Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
- Iberia adds flights to Santiago service
- Carlson Rezidor to open two hotels in Saudi Arabia
Qatar Airways launches global sale
Published: 04/09/2012 RSS
Qatar Airways has launched a global sale which ends at 2359 on September 6 (local time in each market).
The sale covers destinations across its network and the travel window runs between September 10-March 13 although there are blackout dates between December 14-23 and January 2-20, and several additional restrictions (click link above and scroll down to see the list).
Prices range from AED1,120 to Cairo, AED1,570 to Kuala Lumpur and AED3,000 to New York.
Discounts apply to business and economy fares and where business is not operated, first class is applicable.
For more information, visit qatarairways.com
Report by Dominic Ellis