More in News
- Flight delays at UK airports
- Business Traveller UK Charity Auction 2013
- Compare flights with Business Traveller
- Air Canada to deploy B787 to Tokyo
- Finnair to install fully-flat seats across long-haul fleet
- IHG opens Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
- Iberia adds flights to Santiago service
- Carlson Rezidor to open two hotels in Saudi Arabia
- Easyjet announces Gatwick to Tel Aviv route
- Flybe axes 30 routes in network rejig
Oman Air opens Majan Lounge
Published: 07/08/2012 RSS
Oman Air has opened Majan Lounge on the lower floor of Muscat International Airport's departure terminal.
Premium passengers from 17 airlines can access the lounge, apart from the FFP members of Oman Air, who have their own facility which opened last year (click here), and other travellers who pay RO12 can also enter the facility. The lounge is designed to have a 'modern Arabian twist'.
Majan Lounge is the third lounge facility opened and operated by Oman Air Catering division in the past 18 months.
It will be open round the clock, seven days a week, and offer wifi, business centre with computer terminals fax and printers, rest rooms with “full recliner” seats, a media area with satellite TV, magazines and newspapers, a fully serviced drinks bar, hot and cold snack buffet counter and modern bathrooms with shower and baby changing facilities.
For more information, visit omanair.com
Report by Dominic Ellis