More in News
- Easyjet's frequent flyer programme: Easyjet Plus
- First look: Delta's T4 Concourse B
- BA aircraft makes emergency landing at LHR
- Oman Air orders three A330-300s
- W London ‘does brunch’
- Qantas finishes refurbishing B767 interiors
- Emirates opens refurbished CDG lounge
- Hyatt to open Regency hotel in Amsterdam
- Delta plans US-UK shuttle service with Virgin Atlantic
- Delta prepares for T4 JFK opening
Oman Air opens Majan Lounge
Published: 07/08/2012 RSS
Oman Air has opened Majan Lounge on the lower floor of Muscat International Airport's departure terminal.
Premium passengers from 17 airlines can access the lounge, apart from the FFP members of Oman Air, who have their own facility which opened last year (click here), and other travellers who pay RO12 can also enter the facility. The lounge is designed to have a 'modern Arabian twist'.
Majan Lounge is the third lounge facility opened and operated by Oman Air Catering division in the past 18 months.
It will be open round the clock, seven days a week, and offer wifi, business centre with computer terminals fax and printers, rest rooms with “full recliner” seats, a media area with satellite TV, magazines and newspapers, a fully serviced drinks bar, hot and cold snack buffet counter and modern bathrooms with shower and baby changing facilities.
For more information, visit omanair.com
Report by Dominic Ellis