More in News
- BA aircraft makes emergency landing at LHR
- Oman Air orders three A330-300s
- W London ‘does brunch’
- Qantas finishes refurbishing B767 interiors
- Emirates opens refurbished CDG lounge
- Hyatt to open Regency hotel in Amsterdam
- Delta plans US-UK shuttle service with Virgin Atlantic
- Delta prepares for T4 JFK opening
- Aegean to launch Manchester to Athens route
- Flybe sells its Gatwick slots to Easyjet
Ibis Abu Dhabi Gate opening October 19
Published: 14/10/2012 RSS
Ibis Abu Dhabi Gate, the budget brand's first hotel in the UAE capital, is taking reservations from October 19.
Opening online rates are priced in the $61-68 range, and a Middle East business package, which includes breakfast, wifi and one piece of laundry, costs $78.65 including taxes.
Located at the entrance to the city in the Musaffah district, 15km from the airport and 8km from ADNEC, the economy hotel will meet demand for affordable stays in a city studded with five-star hotels (click here).
Alongside 252 rooms are 42 one-bedroom apartments on the upper floors and two rooms for people with reduced mobility.
Guests can chooses from an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast, a coffee shop and Ibis WOK&Co. restaurant, which offers well-balanced meals for travellers on the move. Alternatively, they can access restaurants and bars at the attached Novotel hotel, as well as the pool and fitness centre "for a small charge".
Christophe Landais, Managing Director Accor Middle East, said travellers are increasingly "budget savvy" but at the same time they expect good quality service. "With ibis Abu Dhabi Gate, we are fulfilling the gap in the market for business and leisure travellers who want quality service at value for money prices," he said.
For more information, visit ibis.com
Report by Dominic Ellis