More in News
- Flight delays at UK airports
- Business Traveller UK Charity Auction 2013
- Compare flights with Business Traveller
- Air Canada to deploy B787 to Tokyo
- Finnair to install fully-flat seats across long-haul fleet
- IHG opens Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
- Iberia adds flights to Santiago service
- Carlson Rezidor to open two hotels in Saudi Arabia
- Easyjet announces Gatwick to Tel Aviv route
- Flybe axes 30 routes in network rejig
Centro Capital Centre Abu Dhabi opening October
Published: 14/08/2012 RSS
Rotana's latest mid-market Centro property, the Centro Capital Centre Abu Dhabi, is targeting an October 5 opening.
However its online reservations page currently states "no rooms available" for bookings made in this month; the operator aims to have the booking engine ready early September.
Situated within the Capital Centre development, next to Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre and 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, the hotel contains 414 rooms and studios, the latest in-room technology, six meeting rooms, sizeable gym and temperature-controlled pool.
In keeping with other Centro hotels, a C.Taste all day dining restauran, C.Mondo bar and C.Deli will also be available (click here for Centro Sharjah 'tried & tested'). It marks the second Centro in the city after Centro Al Manhal, which opened last November (click here).
Omer Kaddouri, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer for Rotana, said with the rise in travellers looking for accommodation at an accessible rate, Rotana is keen to expand its Centro brand and aims to open 25 properties across the Middle East and Africa by 2014.
For more information, visit rotana.com
Report by Dominic Ellis