More in Thomson...
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Cardiff to Sharm El Sheikh
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Mombasa
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - No exit row please
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Barbados II
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Jamaica
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Manchester to Cuba
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Birmingham to Lanzarote
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Gatwick to Male
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Refund please
- Q&A: Thomson Airways - Turkey
Q&A: Thomson Airways - Bristol to Cancun
Published: 19/08/2010 RSS
I'm travelling to Cancun on the 28th of August from Bristol with my boyfriend. We’ve decided to fly Premium Class and have already chosen our seats, 6 A & B on the way out and 3 F & G on the way back.
As Thomson and First Choice are now one company I’m confused as to which plane we'll be flying on, Thomson or First Choice, as both have very different Premium Class.
We’ve booked our holiday with Thomson but all our ticket booklet and paper work say First Choice.
Any chance you can help me?
You’re correct to say First Choice and Thomson are now one company. The First Choice tour operator brand remains, but the First Choice Airways name has now disappeared and all flights are under the Thomson Airways brand.
You’re also correct to say that the former First Choice Airways aircraft have very different cabins to the Thomson type.
The good news is that Thomson Airways is only using the old First Choice type this summer, i.e. the less densely-configured 258 seater, shown as configurations one and two on our site.
Have a great time,