More in News
- Easyjet announces Gatwick to Tel Aviv route
- Flybe axes 30 routes in network rejig
- Aegean to launch Birmingham-Athens route
- Air Canada reveals B787 Dreamliner cabin design
- Qatar to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Aer Lingus to launch Shannon-Bristol route
- BA adds flights to Cape Town route
- Firmdale to open new London hotel in May
- Rosewood confirms Hotel de Crillon takeover
- Cityhopper 'to take over KLM's European network'
Turkish Airlines to fly to Houston
Turkish Airlines has announced it will launch flights between Istanbul and Houston on April 1, 2013.
The new service will add to the carrier’s existing four US destinations: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Washington DC.
The route will be operated four times a week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays by a Boeing B777-300ER aircraft.
Flight will depart at 1305, arriving at George Bush Intercontinental Airport at 1805. The return leg will depart on the same days at 1950, arriving back at Ataturk International Airport at 1555.
For more information, visit www.turkishairlines.com