All-class rating 6.5
- Boarding 6.7
- Seat for sitting 7.0
- Seat for sleeping 4.1
- Service 6.7
- Entertainment 4.6
- Food & drink 6.4
- Punctuality 6.8
- Baggage 7.7
- Of course, your ratings vary widely for different classes. Choose one below for full details.
TAP Portugal (airline code TP) is the national airline of Portugal, founded in 1945.
TAP Portugal is a privatised airline owned by parent company Grupo TAP.
TAP Portugal's hub is at Portela airport, Lisbon, Portugal. To see where TAP Portugal flies, click here.
- For details of TAP Portugal's Victoria loyalty scheme, click here.
- TAP Portugal is a member of the Star Alliance.
- For TAP Portugal's Wikipedia page, including history, click here.
- To find out about the Inflight Entertainment System (IFE) on your TAP Portugal flight, click here.
To check fares visit flytap.com
TAP Portugal user reviews
Flown TAP many times from Brasilia. Their Seatplan for the A330 says best seats are in... more
We flew from Manchester - Lisbon then Lisbon to Recife Brazil after an overnight stay... more
Seat plans & best seats
The best seats vary according to the aircraft's seating plan. If you don't know which one you are looking for, enter your journey details on the left and we'll try and find it for you.