All-class rating 7.5
- Boarding 7.9
- Seat for sitting 7.5
- Seat for sleeping 5.5
- Service 7.4
- Entertainment 6.0
- Food & drink 7.3
- Punctuality 8.7
- Baggage 7.9
- Of course, your ratings vary widely for different classes. Choose one below for full details.
SAS (airline code SK) stands for Scandinavian Airline Systems, which is the multinational airline for Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
SAS is 50 per cent owned by the three Scandinavian governments - Sweden (21.4 per cent), Norway (14.3 per cent) and Denmark (14.3 per cent), with the remaining 50 per cent publicly held and traded on the stock market.
SAS has three hubs, at Copenhagen airport, Denmark; Stockholm-Arlanda airport, Sweden; and Oslo airport, Norway. To see where SAS flies, click here.
- For details of SAS's EuroBonus loyalty scheme, click here.
- SAS is a founding member of the Star Alliance.
- For SAS's Wikipedia page, including history, click here.
- To find out about the Inflight Entertainment System (IFE) on your SAS flight, click here.
- For information on SAS's lounges click here.
To check fares visit flysas.com
From Seatplans TV
SAS' latest TV commercial...
For more airline videos visit Seatplans TV
SAS user reviews
Flew to Tokyo in economy. The airplane was not equipped with avod, so we had to wait... more
Good buinessproduct, however some of the asian companies are better. Seats are getting... more
Seat plans & best seats
The best seats vary according to the aircraft's seating plan. If you don't know which one you are looking for, enter your journey details on the left and we'll try and find it for you.