All-class rating 7.0
- Boarding 7.4
- Seat for sitting 7.1
- Seat for sleeping 3.5
- Service 8.0
- Entertainment 3.6
- Food & drink 7.1
- Punctuality 7.5
- Baggage 7.2
- Of course, your ratings vary widely for different classes. Choose one below for full details.
Dragonair (airline code KA) is the trading name for Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Ltd, an airline based in Hong Kong.
Dragonair is a subsidiary of Cathay Pacific.
Dragonair's main hub is at Hong Kong International Airport (also known as Chek Lap Kok Airport). To see where Dragonair flies, click here.
- For details of Dragonair's Marco Polo Club loyalty scheme, click here. Dragonair is an affiliate member of the Oneworld airline alliance.
- For Dragonair's Wikipedia page, including history, click here.
- To find out about the Inflight Entertainment System (IFE) on your Dragonair flight, click here.
- For information on Dragonair's lounges click here.
Dragonair also publishes seat plans on its website - click here to see the complete list.
To check fares visit dragonair.com
Dragonair user reviews
I took this service from Yangon to Hong Kong, prior to a long-haul back to Europe. As... more
I checked in for this flight online from Hong Kong to Yangon online and then dropped... more
Seat plans & best seats
The best seats vary according to the aircraft's seating plan. If you don't know which one you are looking for, enter your journey details on the left and we'll try and find it for you.