Class rating 5.7
- Boarding 5.3
- Seat for sitting 5.3
- Seat for sleeping 4.8
- Service 5.0
- Entertainment 5.5
- Food & drink 3.5
- Punctuality 6.3
- Baggage 7.0
- Of course, your ratings vary widely for different classes. Choose one below for full details.
- A330-300 Three-Class (33G) - 8.0
- A340-300 Two-Class (34B) - 6.1
- B777-300ER Four-Class (77H) - 8.9
- B777-200 Regional (777) - 7.1
- B777-300 Regional (773) - 6.2
- B777-300 New Regional (77Z) - 8.1
- A330-300 Two-Class Regional (330) - 7.4
- B747-400 Three-Class (74A) - 8.1
- B777-300ER Three-Class (77G) - 6.5
- B747-400 Four-Class (74K) - 3.8
- A330-300 Two-Class New Regional (33Z) - 0.0
Cathay Pacific's newly configured Boeing 747-400, B777-300ER and A330s have its highly anticipated premium economy cabin.
The new cabin offers an upgraded meal service, a Champagne welcome drink, noise cancelling headsets and increased baggage allowance of 25kg. Seats have a 38-inch pitch with an extended recline and a 10.6-inch screen.
From September 2012, Cathay deployed Premium Economy on its B777-300ERs, joining the B747 jumbo-jets which had already been fitted. The B777-300ER aircraft consists of six first class seats, 53 business class seats, 34 premium economy seats and 182 economy seats, these aircraft serve a number of long-haul routes, including London.
What do you think of Cathay Pacific Premium Economy?
Tell us all about it - we're offering fantastic prizes for the best reviews every month.
Flew with Premium Economy 4 times from JFK to HK this year. The service is really Economy+ and seems to have a lower priority with crew members for attention. The fare is double or more over Economy, but have yet to find someone sitting next to me that actually paid the Premium fare, all were overflows from Economy. So, the seat pitch is 38 inches, but if the... more
As the Premium Economy concept is still relatively new, I have to compare my experience with those I had flown in the past, namely Qantas and Virgin Atlantic. The check in and boarding at Cathay Pacific was fast as they had dedicated counters for Premium Economy. However, the cabin crew are shared with Economy, hence they never appear between services; this is... more