Class rating 7.8
- Boarding 8.6
- Seat for sitting 7.4
- Seat for sleeping 6.0
- Service 8.6
- Entertainment 6.6
- Food & drink 5.8
- Punctuality 9.0
- Baggage 8.6
- Of course, your ratings vary widely for different classes. Choose one below for full details.
- A330-300 (3-class) - 8.0
- A330-300 (2 class with regional product) - 5.8
- A340-300 - 6.1
- B777-300ER (four class with Premium Economy) - 8.8
- B777-200 - 7.0
- B777-300ER - 8.1
- A330-300 (2 class) - 7.4
- B747-400 (new product) - 8.1
- B777-300ER (three class with Premium Economy) - 6.6
- A330-300 (with new Business class) - 0.0
- B747-400 (4 class) - 3.8
Cathay Pacific has an all-wide body fleet of aircraft, and while we designate this as short haul here, Cathay refers to it as a "regional" product whcih can be flown for quite significant flight durations.
What do you think of Cathay Pacific Economy (short haul)?
Tell us all about it - we're offering fantastic prizes for the best reviews every month.
The computer crashed a check-in but this was soon rectified and the staff were very apologietic. I am a Oneworld (BA) sapphire card holder so had priority boarding with the business class passengers. Cathay also try and keep the middle seat empty next to sapphire acrd holders which is a nice touch I have not found elsewhere on the OneWorld network - not even my... more