Class rating 5.3
- Boarding 6.3
- Seat for sitting 4.7
- Seat for sleeping 2.7
- Service 5.6
- Entertainment 2.3
- Food & drink 3.6
- Punctuality 7.1
- Baggage 6.4
- Of course, your ratings vary widely for different classes. Choose one below for full details.
Brussels Airlines' long-haul economy is called b economy.
- Ergonomic seats with an adjustable leather headrest
- Leg space of 33" - 84cm
- AVOD Inflight Entertainment Revolutionary inflight entertainment system with 8,9" touch screens (22,6cm)
- Choice of hot meals with a fresh salad, dessert and cheese
- Complimentary drinks troughout the flights
- Ice cream
- Kids items are available as well
What do you think of Brussels Airlines Economy?
Tell us all about it - we're offering fantastic prizes for the best reviews every month.
For your information, Brussels Airlines has business class more
Flew on Brussels Airlines from Vienna to Brussels. As I arrived early from my last flight from Taipei, I had to wait a few hours until the check in time. I was the first at the check in desk, and the process was fairly swift. I had to take a bus to the aircraft from the terminal, and the boarding there was uneventful. The boarding process was quick and the plane was on... more