Class rating 4.8
- Boarding 2.0
- Seat for sitting 0.0
- Seat for sleeping 1.0
- Service 8.0
- Entertainment 2.0
- Food & drink 8.0
- Punctuality 8.0
- Baggage 0.0
- Of course, your ratings vary widely for different classes. Choose one below for full details.
Business Class on Brussels Airlines' A330s is a cabin of 30 seats in a 2-2-2 configuration.
Seats are of the 180-degree lie-flat type that offer a 61-inch (155cm) pitch and which extend to a 78-inch (198cm) bed. The seat includes a massage function and a 15.3 inch personal video.
Food and drink choices include:
- A choice of 2 appetisers & 3 main dishes served with salad
- Coffee & liquors with Belgian chocolates
- A fine range of cheeses or dessert
- 5 different cellar-bottled wines
What do you think of Brussels Airlines Business?
Tell us all about it - we're offering fantastic prizes for the best reviews every month.
An absolutely appalling experience. Business class seets were ancient and filthy. Recline was fine, but leg rests were virtually nil, which resulted in a very awkward sleeping position and my legs were throbbing by the time we reached Brussels. Stewardesses were friendly and food was good. Entertainment system was the 1990s style multichannel loop tape and the LCD... more