All-class rating 4.8
- Boarding 5.0
- Seat for sitting 4.0
- Seat for sleeping 4.0
- Service 4.5
- Entertainment 3.5
- Food & drink 3.5
- Punctuality 5.0
- Baggage 8.5
- Of course, your ratings vary widely for different classes. Choose one below for full details.
Aerolineas Argentinas (airline code AR) is the national carrier of Argentina, founded in 1950. It operates internationally from Buenos Aires' Ezeiza airport and regionally and domestically from Aeroparque Jorge Newbery, which is closer to the city centre.
Aerolineas Argentinas is owned by the Argentine government after it acquired 99.4% of the share capital in July 2008. The remaining 0.6% is owned by the airline's employees.
In September 2008 the airline was officially re-nationalised.
Aerolineas Argentinas operates throughout South America and to Australia and southern Europe.
To check fares visit aerolineas.com
Aerolineas Argentinas user reviews
ianmac13 flew Aerolineas Argentinas Club Condor (business)
What excitement! I could see through the window of the plane that we were boarding NEW... more
Not high class service but is good enough for a latinamerican airline as Aerolíneas... more
Seat plans & best seats
The best seats vary according to the aircraft's seating plan. If you don't know which one you are looking for, enter your journey details on the left and we'll try and find it for you.