- B747-400 (287 seats) - 0.0
- B737-700ER (Config. 1) - 0.0
- B787 (Regional) - 0.0
- B787 (International 222 seats) - 0.0
- B787 (Domestic) - 0.0
- B767-300ER (214 seats) - 0.0
- B777-200ER (306 seats) - 0.0
- B777-200ER (223 seats) - 7.6
- B777-300ER (247 seats) - 8.6
- B747-400 (323 seats) - 0.0
- A320 - 0.0
- B777-300ER (250 seats) - 0.0
- B787 (International) - 0.0
- B787 (International with Premium Economy) - 0.0
- A320 (2 class config.) - 0.0
- B737-700ER (Config. 2) - 0.0
ANA was the launch customer for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, with the first delivery of a total 66 aircraft taking place in October 2011.
Scheduled flights on the 787 began on November 1, 2012 from Tokyo's Haneda airport to Okayama and Hiroshima and international routes to Beijing and Frankfurt soon followed.
ANA operates the aircraft in a range of short and long-haul layouts. ANA fit its first 787s for regional and domestic operations, with the long-haul configurations having fewer seats.
This was the first configuration to be revealed and features 12 Sicma Majesty business class recliner seats and economy in a 2-4-2 layout with a 34-inch pitch.
The aircraft is also be fitted with an economy class bar underneath the signature 787 LED-lit archway (located in between rows 5 and 6 on the seat plan), plus female-only lavatories in all cabins. All toilets will have a bidet facility. All passengers will have Panasonic in-flight entertainment on demand.
Future innovations may include a premium economy cabin on this aircraft.